TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Becoming a member:
1. To enjoy the benefits of the Syndian Online Reward Membership, you need to be a Syndian Online Site Member. To become a member register at the sign-up page. Provide your details including your first name family name email address and physical address.
2. Membership is open to all Australian but limited geographically to areas we can service. A list of serviceable areas is constantly being updated and can be found on our website, If uncertain please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 45777551.
2.1. Membership is permitted to individuals and end users only, membership is not permitted to entities, businesses or any Wholesale purchases.
2.2. Syndian reserve the right to deny service at the redemption of points, if a member relocated from a serviceable area to non-serviceable area.
Terms and Conditions
3. Syndian Online site Loyalty member will receive 5 credit points to their site account for every $1 spent buying any product from Syndian Online store. Every 100 earned points can be redeemed to the valuer of $1.
4. Members can earn points from purchases of goods at Syndian Online Site only.
4.1. Points earned are calculated for the final amount payed at the register, if a product is discounted or the member uses any other promotional voucher, the final amount payed will be the calculation of the reward point as opposed to the original price.
4.2. Reward points are not earned from Delivery Fees.
5. Credit can be redeemed for any of Syndian Online products, subject to availability.
6. The credits gained can be used for goods on Syndian Online Site only but cannot be redeemed for cash.
6.1. Credits gained are not transferable to other members or non-members.
7. It is the member’s responsibility to keep their details up to date, including email address and physical address, and phone numbers,
8. Use of member’s details: Members agrees to receive promotional material or emails, or newsletters from Syndian Online Site and Syndian site.
9. Members details are used solely for Syndian Online and Syndian, and will not be published, shared or sold with any other entity.
10. Syndian reserve the right to offer further promotions to part or all members of the Syndian Online Store
11. Members reward point are attached to an account as registered and not to a person, change in the account registration, mainly an email address will require forfeiting the earned point and require a new registration.
12. Syndian reserve the right to terminate a membership if it considers a member used the loyalty program fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
13. It is members responsibility to make sure all details entered by the member during registration are correct, Syndian does not take responsibility for losses resulting from incorrect lodged information by the member.
14. If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Syndian Online which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Syndian Online reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the loyalty program.
15. Syndian reserve the right at its own discretion to change, alter or cancel the reward program as it sees fit without prior notice, other than general notice which will be displayed at www.syndianonline.com.au
16. Members required to redeem their earned point within 12 months, points that do not get used/redeemed with in that period will be cancelled, in some cases accounts will be closed.