Gift cards are purchased like any other item on Syndian Online Store platform, the aim is to enable the beneficiary of the Gift Card to purchase goods from Syndian Online store only. The purchase must be in the value or greater than the amount marked on the Gift Card.
Terms and conditions
1. The purchase of the gift card is open to all Australian but limited geographically to areas we can service. A list of serviceable areas is constantly being updated and can be found on our website. If uncertain please send us an email to email@example.com or call us on 02 45777551.in
2. Purchase of the Gift Cards permitted to individuals, end-users, businesses and entities, but not permitted for any Wholesale purchases from Syndian Natural Food Products.
3. Gift Card can be redeemed for any of Syndian Online products, subject to availability.
4. The Gift Card can be used for goods on Syndian Online Site only but cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. As any other product at Syndian Online store, Gift Cards will earn reward point for Syndian Online site members Only, but non-member will not be able to earn points of this purchase.
6. Reward points will be earned at the purchase of the Gift Card by members but will not earn rewards point when the Gift Card is redeemed.
7. Freight component is cancelled when using Syndian Gift Card. The amount stated on the Gift Card can be used to purchase goods from Syndian Online Store.
8. The purchase amount needs to be the same value or greater than what is stated on the Gift Card.
9. Gift Cards can be used by the purchaser or transferred to other beneficiary; in any case it is recommended to register as a site member to enjoy the reward points.
10. Each Gift Card will have its unique code that you will be provided after the purchase, plus instructions on how to use the Gift Card while utilizing free delivery offer. please allow a few days to receive your code especially during a weekend or public holiday.
11. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to keep their details or the beneficiaries’ details up to date, including email address and physical address, and phone numbers, Syndian does not take responsibility for losses resulting from incorrect lodged information by the member/purchaser.
12. Syndian reserve the right to cancel a Gift Card or a purchase by a gift card if it considers that the card or the card code was obtained fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
13. If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Syndian Online which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Syndian Online reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this service or a Gift Card.
14. Gift Cards needs to be redeemed or used 6 months from the date of purchase. Gift Cards that did not get used within this period will be cancelled. A credit will not be offered for un-used Gift Cards